In just 10 days the world will be filled with love and laughter as many loved birds spend time together celebrating Valentine’s Day. It’s a beautiful thing, really… Or some might say it’s the worst time of the year. Whatever your feelings are toward Valentines Day, restaurants will be filled and roses will be taken.
For those of you who haven’t made any reservations or even thought about buying roses… yikes. Just kidding, we’ve got you covered. Refer to our last blog post about gifts for him or her and continue reading to receive some super date ideas.
Let me just preface by saying that Valentine’s Day is a great opportunity to share your expressions of love with the loved ones around you. Making memories and enjoying each others company is really what it’s all about, at least that’s what we believe here at Cards2Life. Everyday should be a day that we express love and gratitude for those around us, but especially on Valentine’s Day. With that said, here are 12 great date night ideas for your enjoyment this upcoming holiday:
- Enjoy a relaxing couples massage! Who doesn’t love an hour of being pampered?
- Try something new for dinner. Adventure mixed with food is always a good thing.
- If you’re not into making reservations, go on a picnic. I understand most places are cold and miserable during February, but if you’re lucky enough to live in a warm environment, take advantage of it.
- Play board games! Either you and your significant other play on your own, or invite good friends to play along with you. Don’t forget yummy treats, of course!
- Go out for desserts. You don’t have to go to a fancy restaurant to enjoy a night out. They say the way to a woman’s heart is chocolate, right?
- Cuddle at the movies! Purchase tickets to a great movie and don’t skimp out on the popcorn and treats.
- Take an evening stroll. This is perfect for great company and great conversations.
- Karaoke night! Lots of places now days host karaoke, which can be a blast while also being hilarious.
- Go stargazing. Go far enough away where the city lights are dim and the stars can be seen in all their glory. (This is, of course, for you lucky folk in warm weather)
- Enjoy a “staycation”. Decorate a room in your home with fun and cheesy decorations that will make you feel like you’ve traveled afar!
- Talk about your first Valentine’s together and what things have changed in your relationship since then.
- Go ice-skating! For all of you cuddle bugs out there, this is the perfect activity.
Whatever your date night activities are, we hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!